Dear colleagues, apologies for cross posting,
We would like to let you know that the deadline for submission of abstracts to the 2nd Entrepreneurship and Family Enterprise Research International Conference (EFERIC), that will be held at the Queen Margaret University (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK), from the 27th to the 29th June 2018, has been extended and you can submit your work until the 25th of May 2018.
The full papers of EFERIC will be published on the journal Proceedings.
For information about indexing, please clickHERE.
The International Journal of Emerging Markets will will issue best paper certificates for the best papers in the conference, and fast track selected papers for publication.
||For more information related to this journal, please click here.
The organising committee will be selecting the top 3 papers to recommend to the European Journal of International Management for fast tracking and the best paper will also get a certificate during the conference, sponsored by the EJIM.
Indexed in: Journal Citation Reports (Clarivate Analytics) Scopus (Elsevier), Social Science Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics), Academic OneFile (Gale), cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
In this edition of EFERIC there will also be:
- One award for the best communication (refund of the registration fee and certificate of best communication)
- One award for the best communication by a PhD. student (refund of the registration fee and certificate of best communication)
- Registration fee includes coffee-breaks, lunches, conference dinner, merchandising of the conference, publication of all works in the e-books of abstracts and full papers, certificates of attendance and presentation.
- Selected papers and/or papers not accepted by the journals, will be published in a selected papers e-book edited by the conference
- All accepted papers will appear in the conference proceedings with ISBN number.
For full details related to the conference, please visit: www.eferic.com
Please click HERE to view the guidelines to prepare and submit your abstract.
If you wish to submit your abstract, please click HERE.
For further information, please contact Monica Martins by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, do not hesitate to share this information with your colleagues and contacts.
Professor Claire Seaman
Co-Chair of EFERIC
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh, UK
Ramon Sanguino Galvan, PhD.
Co-Chair of EFERIC
University of Extremadura, Spain