Science Faculty’s Government Agency is in charge of administrating the Faculty in terms of organization and operation and is formed by:
- The Dean who acts as president.
- Three Vicedeans and
- The Secretary.
Now the Dean Team is composed by:
Dean Team’s Duties
Manuel García Basallote. Dean
- Science Faculty representative.
- Chairman of the Faculty Board and the Advisory Committees, except for the Hiring Committee and those attached to it.
- Person in charge of the Coordination of Evaluation Processes and New Quality Initiatives in the Faculty.
- Faculty budgets.
- Faculty model. Building Reform Project.
- Relationships with departments.
- Relationships with Students Delegation and Representatives.
- European Convergence and Curricula Reforms.
- Development of the Faculty’s Strategic Plan.
Manuel Domínguez de la Vega. Vicedean
- Person in charge of the Faculty’s Infrastructures.
- Chemistry Degree Pilot Experience coordinator.
Concepción García Vázquez. Vicedean
- Erasmus and Sicue-Séneca programs coordinator.
- Mathematics Degree Pilot Experience coordinator.
María José Muñoz Cueto. Vicedean
- Person in charge of the Academic Organization.
- Chemical Engineering Pilot Experience coordinator.
María de Valme García Moreno. Secretary
- Testifying Faculty Board’s acts and agreements.
- Assisting and advising Faculty Agencies and watching over the fulfillment of its regulations, decisions and agreements, making them public in due time.
- Drawing up and watch over the records of the Faculty Agencies she assists.
- Managing the Center’s Register, watching over the archive and issuing the due certificates.
- Organizing and guaranteeing the fulfilment of the protocol in the Faculty acts, in accordance to the guidelines of the General Secretariat of Cádiz’s University.
- Enology Degree Pilot Experience coordinator.